This info is about Overplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Overplay from your computerOverplay, Inc
. Additional info about Overplay, Inc can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Overplay folder (same installation drive as Windows). Overplay's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Overplay\unins000.exe. Overplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.20 MB (2305376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Overplay. They occupy 4.56 MB (4783335
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overplay.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- openssl.exe (831.38 KB)
- openvpn.exe (726.84 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Overplay. Click on the links below for other Overplay versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Overplay from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Overplay
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Overplay\AppLimit.NetSparkle.Net40.dll
- C:\Program Files\Overplay\DotRas.dll
- C:\Program Files\Overplay\GalaSoft.MvvmLight.dll
- C:\Program Files\Overplay\GalaSoft.MvvmLight.Extras.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Overplay\Overplay.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Overplay\Overplay.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\7E248714-2722-4B89-9198-FBD5010F8099_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Overplay is a program marketed by the software company Overplay, Inc. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Overplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Overplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Overplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Overplay". If it exists on your system the Overplay application will be found automatically. After you select Overplay in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Overplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Overplay.
8. After uninstalling Overplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Overplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Overplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Overplay by Overplay, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Overplay by Overplay, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Overplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:07:55.320