You can find below detailed information on how to remove Overload for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Overload from your computerRevival Productions, LLC
. More info about Revival Productions, LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://playoverload.com/
to get more info about Overload on Revival Productions, LLC's website. Usually the Overload program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Overload folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Overload is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Overload.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 21.29 MB (22322176 bytes) on disk.
Overload contains of the executables below. They take 21.29 MB (22322176
bytes) on disk.
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Overload from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 448850
Overload is an application by the software company Revival Productions, LLC. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Overload is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Overload from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Overload or simply activate the Search field and type in "Overload". If it is installed on your PC the Overload app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Overload in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Overload, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Overload:
- The publisher is: http://playoverload.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Overload.
8. After uninstalling Overload, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Overload which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Overload with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Overload by Revival Productions, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Overload by Revival Productions, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Overload supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 07:36:22.650