Overfall is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Overfall from your computerPera Games
. More information about Pera Games can be read here
. Click on http://overfallthegame.com/
to get more information about Overfall on Pera Games's website. Usually the Overfall application is placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Overfall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Overfall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Steam.exe and occupies 2.72 MB (2851408 bytes).
Overfall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.58 MB (19477504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Overfall is an application offered by Pera Games. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Overfall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Overfall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Overfall or simply click the Search field and type in "Overfall". The Overfall application will be found very quickly. When you select Overfall in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Overfall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Overfall:
- The web site of the application is: http://overfallthegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Overfall.
8. After uninstalling Overfall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Overfall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Overfall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Overfall by Pera Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Overfall by Pera Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Overfall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 00:45:16.557