OvGME version 1.7.3
OvGME version 1.7.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall OvGME version 1.7.3 from your systemOvoid
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ovoid. More information about OvGME version 1.7.3 can be seen at https://github.com/sedenion/ovgme
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\OvGME directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove OvGME version 1.7.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OvGME\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. OvGME version 1.7.3's primary file takes about 1.44 MB (1510912 bytes) and is called OvGME.exe.
OvGME version 1.7.3 contains of the executables below. They take 2.41 MB (2530981
bytes) on disk.
- OvGME.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (996.16 KB)
The current page applies to OvGME version 1.7.3 version 1.7.3
OvGME version 1.7.3 is an application offered by Ovoid. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase OvGME version 1.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OvGME version 1.7.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OvGME version 1.7.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OvGME version 1.7.3". If it is installed on your PC the OvGME version 1.7.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OvGME version 1.7.3 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OvGME version 1.7.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OvGME version 1.7.3:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/sedenion/ovgme
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OvGME\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OvGME version 1.7.3.
8. After removing OvGME version 1.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OvGME version 1.7.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OvGME version 1.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OvGME version 1.7.3 by Ovoid from your PC, we are not saying that OvGME version 1.7.3 by Ovoid is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OvGME version 1.7.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 20:33:14.967