You can find below detailed information on how to remove Outrageous Deal for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your systemOutrageous Deal
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Outrageous Deal. More details about the application Outrageous Deal can be seen at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. Outrageous Deal is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 322.99 KB (330744 bytes).
Outrageous Deal is composed of the following executables which occupy 846.49 KB (866808
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.99 KB)
The current page applies to Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5789.25854
only. You can find here a few links to other Outrageous Deal versions:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is a program offered by the software company Outrageous Deal. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Outrageous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it is installed on your PC the Outrageous Deal program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Outrageous Deal in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Outrageous Deal.
8. After uninstalling Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Outrageous Deal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:40:15.557