Outpost Firewall Pro 2009
This page is about Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 from your systemAgnitum, Ltd.
. Additional info about Agnitum, Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.agnitum.com
to get more data about Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 on Agnitum, Ltd.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall Pro directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 is C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. op_mon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.44 MB (3606256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Outpost Firewall Pro 2009. They take 7.60 MB (7968536
bytes) on disk.
- acs.exe (2.29 MB)
- clean.exe (497.91 KB)
- feedback.exe (665.38 KB)
- op_mon.exe (3.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (754.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 version 6.7.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Outpost Firewall Pro 2009:
Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 is a program offered by Agnitum, Ltd.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 or simply click the Search field and type in "Outpost Firewall Pro 2009". The Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 program will be found automatically. After you click Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Outpost Firewall Pro 2009, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outpost Firewall Pro 2009:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.agnitum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outpost Firewall Pro 2009.
8. After removing Outpost Firewall Pro 2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 by Agnitum, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 by Agnitum, Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 13:50:50.577