Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1
This info is about Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 from your systemAgnitum, Ltd.
. More information on Agnitum, Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about the app Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 can be seen at http://www.agnitum.com
. Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Antivirus Pro directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 is "C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Antivirus Pro\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. op_mon.exe is the Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.42 MB (4639160 bytes) on disk.
Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.95 MB (10428096
bytes) on disk.
- acs.exe (3.19 MB)
- clean.exe (476.50 KB)
- feedback.exe (739.33 KB)
- op_mon.exe (4.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 version 8.1
Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 is an application offered by Agnitum, Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1". If it exists on your system the Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1:
- The software company is: http://www.agnitum.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Antivirus Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1.
8. After uninstalling Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 by Agnitum, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 by Agnitum, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 04:22:55.970