OutlookAddInHelpDesk is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall OutlookAddInHelpDesk from your systemExtranet Help Desk Connector
. More information on Extranet Help Desk Connector can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://extranetsvc:8080/OutlookAddInHelpDesk/OutlookAddInHelpDesk.vsto is the full command line if you want to remove OutlookAddInHelpDesk. install.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 583.13 KB (597128 bytes) on disk.
OutlookAddInHelpDesk is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.22 MB (1276840
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
- install.exe (583.13 KB)
This page is about OutlookAddInHelpDesk version 184.108.40.206
OutlookAddInHelpDesk is a program offered by the software company Extranet Help Desk Connector. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall OutlookAddInHelpDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase OutlookAddInHelpDesk from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OutlookAddInHelpDesk or simply click the Search feature and type in "OutlookAddInHelpDesk". The OutlookAddInHelpDesk application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OutlookAddInHelpDesk in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OutlookAddInHelpDesk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OutlookAddInHelpDesk.
8. After removing OutlookAddInHelpDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OutlookAddInHelpDesk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OutlookAddInHelpDesk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OutlookAddInHelpDesk by Extranet Help Desk Connector from your PC, we are not saying that OutlookAddInHelpDesk by Extranet Help Desk Connector is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OutlookAddInHelpDesk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:54:09.000