You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OutlookAddIn for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall OutlookAddIn from your systemOutlookAddIn
. More information on OutlookAddIn can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\9.0 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for OutlookAddIn is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\9.0\VSTOInstaller.exe" /Uninstall file:///C:/Program%20Files/PolyOffice%20Plus/ADDIN2010/OutlookAddIn.vsto. install.exe is the OutlookAddIn's main executable file and it takes approximately 549.50 KB (562688 bytes) on disk.
OutlookAddIn contains of the executables below. They occupy 622.51 KB (637448
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (73.01 KB)
- install.exe (549.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of OutlookAddIn. Click on the links below for other OutlookAddIn versions:
OutlookAddIn is a program by OutlookAddIn. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove OutlookAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall OutlookAddIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OutlookAddIn or simply click the Search feature and type in "OutlookAddIn". The OutlookAddIn program will be found very quickly. When you select OutlookAddIn in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OutlookAddIn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OutlookAddIn.
8. After removing OutlookAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OutlookAddIn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OutlookAddIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OutlookAddIn by OutlookAddIn from your PC, we are not saying that OutlookAddIn by OutlookAddIn is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OutlookAddIn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:32:34.993