Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1
Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 from your systemMichael Scrivo
. Additional info about Michael Scrivo can be seen here
. You can read more about on Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 at http://www.outlookonthedesktop.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outlook on the Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outlook on the Desktop\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1. The program's main executable file is titled OutlookDesktop.exe and it has a size of 227.00 KB (232448 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1. They take about 925.28 KB (947486
bytes) on disk.
- OutlookDesktop.exe (227.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1.
Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 is a program marketed by the software company Michael Scrivo. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.outlookonthedesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outlook on the Desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1.
8. After removing Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 by Michael Scrivo from your computer, we are not saying that Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 by Michael Scrivo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Outlook on the Desktop 2.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 15:19:49.217