Outlook OWA is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Outlook OWA from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Outlook OWA is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Outlook OWA". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the Outlook OWA's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Outlook OWA. They occupy 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Outlook OWA version 1.0
Outlook OWA is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Outlook OWA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Outlook OWA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Outlook OWA or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outlook OWA". The Outlook OWA program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Outlook OWA in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Outlook OWA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outlook OWA.
8. After uninstalling Outlook OWA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Outlook OWA that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outlook OWA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Outlook OWA by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Outlook OWA by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Outlook OWA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.187