This web page is about Outlook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Outlook from your computerMis à disposition par Citrix
. More information on Mis à disposition par Citrix can be seen here
. Outlook is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Outlook7349". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Outlook. They take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Outlook is a program marketed by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outlook". If it exists on your system the Outlook app will be found automatically. After you click Outlook in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Outlook.
8. After removing Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Outlook by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Outlook by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.763