Outlook 2013 Citrix
Outlook 2013 Citrix is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Outlook 2013 Citrix from your computer由 Citrix 提供
. Go over here
where you can find out more on 由 Citrix 提供. Outlook 2013 Citrix is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's decision. Outlook 2013 Citrix's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Outlook 2013 Citrix's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.62 MB (4840272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Outlook 2013 Citrix. They take about 5.18 MB (5436232
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.62 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.83 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Outlook 2013 Citrix version 1.0
Outlook 2013 Citrix is a program offered by the software company 由 Citrix 提供. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Outlook 2013 Citrix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Outlook 2013 Citrix from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Outlook 2013 Citrix or simply click the Search feature and type in "Outlook 2013 Citrix". If it exists on your system the Outlook 2013 Citrix application will be found automatically. After you select Outlook 2013 Citrix in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Outlook 2013 Citrix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outlook 2013 Citrix.
8. After removing Outlook 2013 Citrix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outlook 2013 Citrix that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outlook 2013 Citrix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Outlook 2013 Citrix by 由 Citrix 提供 from your PC, nor are we saying that Outlook 2013 Citrix by 由 Citrix 提供 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outlook 2013 Citrix supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 17:42:08.950