Outlook 2013 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Outlook 2013 from your systemCitrix により配信されました
. Further information on Citrix により配信されました can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Outlook 2013 is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.15 MB (5398944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Outlook 2013. They take about 6.66 MB (6979616
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (607.91 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (379.41 KB)
- SelfService.exe (5.15 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (285.91 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (270.41 KB)
The current page applies to Outlook 2013 version 1.0
Outlook 2013 is an application offered by Citrix により配信されました. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Outlook 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Outlook 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Outlook 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outlook 2013". The Outlook 2013 app will be found very quickly. After you click Outlook 2013 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Outlook 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Outlook 2013.
8. After removing Outlook 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Outlook 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outlook 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Outlook 2013 by Citrix により配信されました from your PC, we are not saying that Outlook 2013 by Citrix により配信されました is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outlook 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 04:34:37.647