You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Outlast for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Outlast from your computerGOG.com
. More info about GOG.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Outlast on GOG.com's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outlast folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Outlast by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Outlast\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Outlast's primary file takes around 50.50 KB (51712 bytes) and is named OutlastLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Outlast. They take about 253.83 MB (266162472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OutlastLauncher.exe (50.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.19 MB)
- CookerSync.exe (60.00 KB)
- GameplayProfiler.exe (49.81 KB)
- MemLeakCheckDiffer.exe (101.31 KB)
- NetworkProfiler.exe (50.81 KB)
- PackageDiffFrontEnd.exe (62.31 KB)
- RPCUtility.exe (22.38 KB)
- ShaderKeyTool.exe (76.84 KB)
- StatsComparison.exe (50.31 KB)
- StatsThreshold.exe (50.31 KB)
- StatsViewer.exe (274.31 KB)
- UnrealCommand.exe (18.81 KB)
- UnrealConsole.exe (158.31 KB)
- UnrealFrontend.exe (536.31 KB)
- UnrealLoc.exe (67.81 KB)
- UnSetup.exe (1.01 MB)
- gfxexport.exe (3.35 MB)
- GFxMediaPlayerD3d9.exe (3.83 MB)
- GFxMediaPlayerOpenGL.exe (4.25 MB)
- GFxAmpClient.exe (3.41 MB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.91 MB)
- OLGame.exe (24.80 MB)
- OLGame_R.exe (69.39 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (49.50 KB)
- UnSetupNativeWrapper.exe (832.00 KB)
- OLGame.exe (32.64 MB)
- OLGame_R.exe (85.37 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (62.00 KB)
This data is about Outlast version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Outlast versions:
Outlast is a program by GOG.com. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Outlast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Outlast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Outlast or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outlast". The Outlast program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Outlast in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Outlast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outlast:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Outlast\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Outlast.
8. After uninstalling Outlast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Outlast which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outlast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Outlast by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Outlast by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Outlast in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-21 15:36:11.813