You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Outlast for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Outlast from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more data about Outlast on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. Usually the Outlast program is placed in the C:\Outlast directory, depending on the user's option during install. Outlast's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Outlast\Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 938.84 KB (961377 bytes) on disk.
Outlast contains of the executables below. They occupy 938.84 KB (961377
bytes) on disk.
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Outlast from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Outlast's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Outlast_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Outlast is an application marketed by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Outlast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Outlast from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Outlast or simply click the Search field and type in "Outlast". If it is installed on your PC the Outlast application will be found automatically. When you select Outlast in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Outlast, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outlast:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Outlast\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Outlast.
8. After removing Outlast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outlast that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Outlast using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Outlast by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Outlast by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Outlast supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:12:00.290