Our Darker Purpose
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Our Darker Purpose for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Our Darker Purpose from your systemAvidly Wild Games
. Additional info about Avidly Wild Games can be found here
. You can get more details related to Our Darker Purpose at http://www.ourdarkerpurpose.com
. Our Darker Purpose is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ODP directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Our Darker Purpose. dxwebsetup.exe is the Our Darker Purpose's main executable file and it occupies around 292.84 KB (299864 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Our Darker Purpose. They take about 264.83 MB (277691224
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- nw.exe (264.54 MB)
Our Darker Purpose is a program marketed by Avidly Wild Games. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Our Darker Purpose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Our Darker Purpose with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Our Darker Purpose or simply activate the Search field and type in "Our Darker Purpose". If it exists on your system the Our Darker Purpose app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Our Darker Purpose in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Our Darker Purpose, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Our Darker Purpose:
- The software company is: http://www.ourdarkerpurpose.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Our Darker Purpose.
8. After uninstalling Our Darker Purpose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Our Darker Purpose which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Our Darker Purpose with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Our Darker Purpose by Avidly Wild Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Our Darker Purpose by Avidly Wild Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Our Darker Purpose supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:03:58.230