Otter Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Otter Browser from your computerOtter Browser Team
. Further information on Otter Browser Team can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Otter Browser folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Otter Browser is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Otter Browser\uninst1~.nsu". otter-browser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.26 MB (3416064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Otter Browser. They take 3.28 MB (3444224
bytes) on disk.
- otter-browser.exe (3.26 MB)
- test-qtwebkit.exe (27.50 KB)
This data is about Otter Browser version 0.9.06
Otter Browser is an application by the software company Otter Browser Team. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Otter Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Otter Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Otter Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Otter Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Otter Browser program will be found very quickly. When you click Otter Browser in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Otter Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Otter Browser.
8. After uninstalling Otter Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Otter Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Otter Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Otter Browser by Otter Browser Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Otter Browser by Otter Browser Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Otter Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:48:15.883