Otter Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Otter Browser from your computerOtter Browser Team
. Further information on Otter Browser Team can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Otter Browser folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Otter Browser is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Otter Browser\uninst1~.nsu". otter-browser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.26 MB (3416064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Otter Browser. They take 3.28 MB (3444224
bytes) on disk.
- otter-browser.exe (3.26 MB)
- test-qtwebkit.exe (27.50 KB)
This data is about Otter Browser version 0.9.06
Otter Browser is an application by the software company Otter Browser Team. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Otter Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Otter Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Otter Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Otter Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Otter Browser program will be found automatically. After you click Otter Browser in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Otter Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Otter Browser.
8. After uninstalling Otter Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Otter Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Otter Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Otter Browser by Otter Browser Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Otter Browser by Otter Browser Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Otter Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:48:15.883