You can find below details on how to uninstall OrthoVista 4.3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall OrthoVista 4.3 from your systemInpho
. Take a look here
for more information on Inpho. More information about OrthoVista 4.3 can be found at www.inpho.de
. OrthoVista 4.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Inpho\OrthoVista 4.3 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing OrthoVista 4.3 is "C:\Program Files\Inpho\OrthoVista 4.3\uninstall\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named orthovista.exe and it has a size of 3.28 MB (3440640 bytes).
The executables below are part of OrthoVista 4.3. They take about 11.63 MB (12189696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- imgcom.exe (1.77 MB)
- make_pyr.exe (580.00 KB)
- orthovista.exe (3.28 MB)
- orthovistase.exe (2.51 MB)
- radiometrix.exe (2.35 MB)
- viewer.exe (808.00 KB)
- setup.exe (364.00 KB)
The current page applies to OrthoVista 4.3 version 4.3
OrthoVista 4.3 is an application offered by the software company Inpho. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall OrthoVista 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OrthoVista 4.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OrthoVista 4.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OrthoVista 4.3". If it is installed on your PC the OrthoVista 4.3 application will be found automatically. When you select OrthoVista 4.3 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OrthoVista 4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OrthoVista 4.3:
- The software company is: www.inpho.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Inpho\OrthoVista 4.3\uninstall\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OrthoVista 4.3.
8. After removing OrthoVista 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OrthoVista 4.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OrthoVista 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OrthoVista 4.3 by Inpho from your computer, we are not saying that OrthoVista 4.3 by Inpho is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OrthoVista 4.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:58:13.253