A way to uninstall Orion-Astro 220.127.116.11 from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Orion-Astro 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is made by J.-F. Faccin
. Check out here
where you can find out more on J.-F. Faccin. Click on http://www.jff-ena.com
to get more details about Orion-Astro 22.214.171.124 on J.-F. Faccin's website. Usually the Orion-Astro 126.96.36.199 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\orion-astro 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Orion-Astro 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\orion-astro 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named orionastro2.exe and it has a size of 13.38 MB (14031360 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Orion-Astro 184.108.40.206. They occupy 15.99 MB (16771917
bytes) on disk.
- orionastro2.exe (13.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.61 MB)
The current web page applies to Orion-Astro 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
How to remove Orion-Astro 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Orion-Astro 126.96.36.199 is an application released by J.-F. Faccin. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Orion-Astro 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Orion-Astro 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Orion-Astro 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Orion-Astro 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. After you click Orion-Astro 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Orion-Astro 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Orion-Astro 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jff-ena.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\orion-astro 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Orion-Astro 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Orion-Astro 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orion-Astro 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orion-Astro 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Orion-Astro 126.96.36.199 by J.-F. Faccin from your PC, nor are we saying that Orion-Astro 188.8.131.52 by J.-F. Faccin is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orion-Astro 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-01-04 15:55:40.770