Orion 7.6 (64-bit)
Orion 7.6 (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Orion 7.6 (64-bit) from your PCSynapse Audio Software
. Further information on Synapse Audio Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.synapse-audio.com
if you want to read more on Orion 7.6 (64-bit) on Synapse Audio Software's page. Orion 7.6 (64-bit) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Orion 64 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Orion 7.6 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Orion 64\unins000.exe. Orion64.exe is the Orion 7.6 (64-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.64 MB (4861952 bytes) on disk.
Orion 7.6 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.30 MB (5557530
bytes) on disk.
- Orion64.exe (4.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Orion 7.6 (64-bit) version 7.664
Orion 7.6 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company Synapse Audio Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Orion 7.6 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Orion 7.6 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Orion 7.6 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Orion 7.6 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Orion 7.6 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. After you click Orion 7.6 (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Orion 7.6 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Orion 7.6 (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.synapse-audio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orion 64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orion 7.6 (64-bit).
8. After removing Orion 7.6 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Orion 7.6 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orion 7.6 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orion 7.6 (64-bit) by Synapse Audio Software from your PC, we are not saying that Orion 7.6 (64-bit) by Synapse Audio Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orion 7.6 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:18:08.857