This info is about Original video for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Original video from your PCCatalog Games, Inc. by dark
. You can find out more on Catalog Games, Inc. by dark or check for application updates here
. Please follow gameway.ru/catalog2/
if you want to read more on Original video on Catalog Games, Inc. by dark's website. Original video is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age Origins folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Original video is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age Origins\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1.27 MB (1336552 bytes) on disk and is labeled daupdater.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Original video. They occupy about 16.26 MB (17045280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DAOriginsLauncher.exe (1.19 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (294.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- daorigins.exe (9.51 MB)
- DAOriginsConfig.exe (2.77 MB)
- daupdater.exe (1.27 MB)
- daupdatersvc.service.exe (25.23 KB)
- patch.exe (48.84 KB)
Original video is an application marketed by the software company Catalog Games, Inc. by dark. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Original video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Original video from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Original video or simply click the Search feature and type in "Original video". The Original video application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Original video in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Original video, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Original video:
- The publisher is: gameway.ru/catalog2/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age Origins\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Original video.
8. After removing Original video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Original video which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Original video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Original video by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark from your PC, nor are we saying that Original video by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Original video supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-06 12:29:26.500