Origin85 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Origin85 from your systemOriginLab
. Go over here
where you can get more info on OriginLab. More data about the software Origin85 can be found at www.OriginLab.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\OriginLab\Origin85 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk and is called Origin85.exe.
Origin85 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.26 MB (1321472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Origin85.exe (432.00 KB)
- RunOriginFile.exe (16.00 KB)
- Sequencer.exe (24.50 KB)
- OClientUpdate.exe (64.00 KB)
- Origin3DScatter.exe (15.50 KB)
- Realtime Send Data To Wks.exe (15.00 KB)
- Realtime Send Matrix View Image.exe (14.00 KB)
- SendNumericDataToWks.exe (16.50 KB)
- FirstApp.exe (20.00 KB)
- SecondApp.exe (20.00 KB)
- SendTextDataToWks.exe (32.00 KB)
- Realtime Send Matrix View Image.exe (182.00 KB)
- SendNumericDataToWks.exe (187.00 KB)
- Realtime Send Matrix View Image.exe (212.00 KB)
- SendNumericDataToWks.exe (40.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Origin85 version 8.50.000
Origin85 is a program released by OriginLab. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Origin85 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Origin85 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Origin85 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Origin85". If it is installed on your PC the Origin85 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Origin85 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Origin85, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Origin85.
8. After uninstalling Origin85, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin85 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Origin85 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Origin85 by OriginLab from your computer, we are not saying that Origin85 by OriginLab is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Origin85 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:25:16.780