This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Origin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Origin from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. More data about the application Origin can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Origin is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Origin's primary file takes about 3.47 MB (3639280 bytes) and is named Origin.exe.
Origin is comprised of the following executables which occupy 40.35 MB (42309024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.00 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (47.00 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (41.98 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (44.49 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.02 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.18 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.27 MB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (839.13 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- UpdateTool.exe (246.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginClientService.exe (325.66 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current page applies to Origin version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Origin:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Origin we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Origin
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\3RDPARTYLICENSES.HTML
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\3RDPARTYLICENSES_FR.HTML
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\audio\qtaudio_windows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\avutil-ttv-51.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
Origin is a program marketed by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Origin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Origin or simply click the Search field and type in "Origin". If it is installed on your PC the Origin app will be found automatically. After you select Origin in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Origin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:25:28.597