Origami is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Origami from your computerAppsforlife Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Appsforlife Ltd. You can get more details on Origami at http://boxshot.com/origami
. Origami is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Appsforlife\Origami folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Origami's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Appsforlife\Origami\Uninstall.exe. Origami's primary file takes about 2.29 MB (2399640 bytes) and its name is Origami.exe.
Origami contains of the executables below. They take 2.36 MB (2472497
bytes) on disk.
- Origami.exe (2.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (71.15 KB)
This info is about Origami version 2.7.1
only. Click on the links below for other Origami versions:
...click to view all...
Origami is a program released by Appsforlife Ltd. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Origami is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Origami from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Origami or simply activate the Search field and type in "Origami". If it exists on your system the Origami program will be found very quickly. When you click Origami in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Origami, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origami:
- The publisher is: http://boxshot.com/origami
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Appsforlife\Origami\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Origami.
8. After removing Origami, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origami that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Origami using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Origami by Appsforlife Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Origami by Appsforlife Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Origami supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 15:46:25.543