This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall OrganicHit.Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OrganicHit.Pro from your PCOrganicHit.Pro
. More information on OrganicHit.Pro can be seen here
. Click on http://www.organichit.pro
to get more data about OrganicHit.Pro on OrganicHit.Pro's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OrganicHit.pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove OrganicHit.Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OrganicHit.pro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called OrganicHitPro.exe and its approximative size is 2.59 MB (2715648 bytes).
The executable files below are part of OrganicHit.Pro. They take an average of 2.73 MB (2859008
bytes) on disk.
- OrganicHitPro.exe (2.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
OrganicHit.Pro is an application by OrganicHit.Pro. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase OrganicHit.Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase OrganicHit.Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OrganicHit.Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "OrganicHit.Pro". If it exists on your system the OrganicHit.Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OrganicHit.Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OrganicHit.Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OrganicHit.Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.organichit.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OrganicHit.pro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OrganicHit.Pro.
8. After uninstalling OrganicHit.Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OrganicHit.Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OrganicHit.Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OrganicHit.Pro by OrganicHit.Pro from your computer, nor are we saying that OrganicHit.Pro by OrganicHit.Pro is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OrganicHit.Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 06:11:18.863