Order Of War
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Order Of War for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Order Of War from your computerIgroMir
. You can find out more on IgroMir or check for application updates here
. Order Of War is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Order Of War directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Order Of War is C:\Program Files (x86)\Order Of War\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk and is called oow_final.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Order Of War. They occupy 25.71 MB (26957290
bytes) on disk.
- oow_final.exe (84.00 KB)
- oow_final_dx10.exe (12.47 MB)
- oow_final_dx9.exe (12.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.48 KB)
Order Of War is a program offered by the software company IgroMir. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Order Of War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Order Of War from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Order Of War or simply click the Search feature and type in "Order Of War". If it exists on your system the Order Of War app will be found automatically. After you click Order Of War in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Order Of War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Order Of War.
8. After uninstalling Order Of War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Order Of War which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Order Of War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Order Of War by IgroMir from your computer, nor are we saying that Order Of War by IgroMir is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Order Of War supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:36:26.523