How to uninstall Orborun from your computer
Orborun is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Tiny Lab Productions
. Take a look here
for more information on Tiny Lab Productions. Click on http://www.orborun.com
to get more information about Orborun on Tiny Lab Productions's website. Orborun is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Orborun folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Orborun by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.01 MB (11544576 bytes) on disk and is called Orborun.exe.
The executable files below are part of Orborun. They take about 11.01 MB (11544576
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tiny Lab Productions\Orborun
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 308580
A way to delete Orborun from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Orborun is a program by Tiny Lab Productions. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Orborun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Orborun or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orborun". The Orborun program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Orborun in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Orborun, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orborun:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orborun.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Orborun.
8. After removing Orborun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Orborun which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orborun with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orborun by Tiny Lab Productions from your PC, we are not saying that Orborun by Tiny Lab Productions is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orborun in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 12:24:56.760