Orbit Excel Addin
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Orbit Excel Addin for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Orbit Excel Addin from your systemSolartron Metrology Ltd
. You can find out more on Solartron Metrology Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the Orbit Excel Addin application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///C:/Projects/510537_CSharp_Orbit_Excel_AddIn/OrbitExcelAddin/publish/Orbit3%20Excel%20Addin.vsto is the full command line if you want to uninstall Orbit Excel Addin. install.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk.
Orbit Excel Addin is comprised of the following executables which occupy 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This web page is about Orbit Excel Addin version 126.96.36.199
Orbit Excel Addin is a program offered by the software company Solartron Metrology Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Orbit Excel Addin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Orbit Excel Addin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Orbit Excel Addin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orbit Excel Addin". If it is installed on your PC the Orbit Excel Addin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Orbit Excel Addin in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Orbit Excel Addin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Orbit Excel Addin.
8. After uninstalling Orbit Excel Addin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orbit Excel Addin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orbit Excel Addin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Orbit Excel Addin by Solartron Metrology Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Orbit Excel Addin by Solartron Metrology Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Orbit Excel Addin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:49:49.670