This page is about Orange net for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Orange net from your PCOrange net
. You can read more on Orange net or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Orangenet folder (same installation drive as Windows). Orange net's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Orangenet\Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 493.45 KB (505296 bytes) on disk and is named Orangenet_Launcher.exe.
Orange net contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.51 MB (5779991
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Del_CD_ROM.exe (100.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (256.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (346.00 KB)
- HuaweiUninstaller.exe (316.00 KB)
- InstallWTGService.exe (29.45 KB)
- Orangenet.exe (1.36 MB)
- Orangenet_Launcher.exe (493.45 KB)
- Orangenet_Service.exe (325.45 KB)
- Orangenet_SMSMMS.exe (481.45 KB)
- OSU.exe (269.45 KB)
- Setup.exe (789.45 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (301.45 KB)
- WTGVistaUtil.exe (237.45 KB)
- ZteUninstaller.exe (41.50 KB)
- Huawei_E1752_devicestage.exe (67.94 KB)
- GtDetectSc.exe (196.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Orange net version 1.1
only. For more Orange net versions please click below:
Orange net is a program released by the software company Orange net. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Orange net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Orange net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Orange net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orange net". If it is installed on your PC the Orange net application will be found automatically. After you click Orange net in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Orange net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orange net.
8. After removing Orange net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange net that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orange net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orange net by Orange net from your PC, nor are we saying that Orange net by Orange net is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Orange net in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 23:50:08.010