Orange Defender 1
Orange Defender 1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Orange Defender 1 from your PCInnovative Solutions
. More information on Innovative Solutions can be found here
. More info about the application Orange Defender 1 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Orange Defender 1 is "C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 7.42 MB (7777312 bytes) on disk and is named orangedefender.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Orange Defender 1. They take about 11.95 MB (12535065
bytes) on disk.
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- orangedefender.exe (7.42 MB)
- stop_all.exe (507.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- updAvTask.exe (1.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Orange Defender 1. For other Orange Defender 1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Orange Defender 1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Orange Defender
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender\innoupd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender\orangedefender.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender\stop_all.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender
Orange Defender 1 is a program released by Innovative Solutions. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Orange Defender 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Orange Defender 1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Orange Defender 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orange Defender 1". If it exists on your system the Orange Defender 1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Orange Defender 1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Orange Defender 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Orange Defender 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Orange Defender 1.
8. After removing Orange Defender 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange Defender 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Defender 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Orange Defender 1 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Orange Defender 1 by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Orange Defender 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 08:26:16.717