You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Orange Connect for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Orange Connect from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More information about Orange Connect can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Orange Connect application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange Connect folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Orange Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange Connect\uninst.exe. Orange Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Orange Connect. They take 6.76 MB (7091749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Orange Connect.exe (503.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
This web page is about Orange Connect version 23.015.11.00.141
alone. You can find below a few links to other Orange Connect releases:
...click to view all...
Orange Connect is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Orange Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Orange Connect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Orange Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orange Connect". The Orange Connect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Orange Connect in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Orange Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orange Connect:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange Connect\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orange Connect.
8. After uninstalling Orange Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orange Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Orange Connect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Orange Connect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange Connect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 12:18:50.390