Orange Cloud is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Orange Cloud from your PCOrange-Spain
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Orange-Spain. You can read more about related to Orange Cloud at https://orangecloud.orange.es
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orange Cloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Orange Cloud is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orange Cloud\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.38 MB (1444864 bytes) on disk and is titled omclient.exe.
The executable files below are part of Orange Cloud. They take about 2.63 MB (2760582
bytes) on disk.
- omclient.exe (1.38 MB)
- OverlayInstaller.exe (55.48 KB)
- OverlayUninstaller.exe (55.48 KB)
- uninst.exe (100.42 KB)
- itemChecker.exe (1.05 MB)
This web page is about Orange Cloud version 1.5.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Orange Cloud releases:
Orange Cloud is an application marketed by the software company Orange-Spain. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Orange Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Orange Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Orange Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orange Cloud". The Orange Cloud program will be found automatically. When you select Orange Cloud in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Orange Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Orange Cloud:
- The publisher is: https://orangecloud.orange.es
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orange Cloud\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orange Cloud.
8. After removing Orange Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orange Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orange Cloud by Orange-Spain from your PC, we are not saying that Orange Cloud by Orange-Spain is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 16:59:37.097