This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Orange Cloud for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Orange Cloud from your computerOrange-Romania
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Orange-Romania. Please follow https://cloud.orange.ro
if you want to read more on Orange Cloud on Orange-Romania's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange Cloud directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Orange Cloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange Cloud\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Orange Cloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.29 MB (5550592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Orange Cloud. They take an average of 7.91 MB (8289106
bytes) on disk.
- Orange Cloud-contact-sync.exe (1.07 MB)
- Orange Cloud-sync.exe (1.44 MB)
- Orange Cloud.exe (5.29 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Orange Cloud version 2.3.0
alone. For other Orange Cloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Orange Cloud is a program offered by the software company Orange-Romania. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Orange Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Orange Cloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Orange Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "Orange Cloud". The Orange Cloud app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Orange Cloud in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Orange Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Orange Cloud:
- The publisher is: https://cloud.orange.ro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange Cloud\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orange Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Orange Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange Cloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orange Cloud by Orange-Romania from your computer, nor are we saying that Orange Cloud by Orange-Romania is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Orange Cloud supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 16:02:03.327