This page is about Orange Adventurer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Orange Adventurer from your systemOrange
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Orange. Orange Adventurer is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Adventurer\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Adventurer\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Orange Adventurer. Orange Adventurer's primary file takes about 763.14 KB (781456 bytes) and is called adventurer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Orange Adventurer. They take 4.56 MB (4780320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adventurer.exe (763.14 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (76.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (188.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (387.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.98 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Orange Adventurer. Click on the links below for other Orange Adventurer versions:
...click to view all...
Orange Adventurer is an application offered by Orange. Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Orange Adventurer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Orange Adventurer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Orange Adventurer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Orange Adventurer". The Orange Adventurer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Orange Adventurer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Orange Adventurer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Orange Adventurer.
8. After uninstalling Orange Adventurer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Orange Adventurer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orange Adventurer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orange Adventurer by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Orange Adventurer by Orange is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange Adventurer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:18:43.080