Oracle of Runes 2.0
Oracle of Runes 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Oracle of Runes 2.0 from your systemSoleau Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Soleau Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.soleau.com
to get more facts about Oracle of Runes 2.0 on Soleau Software, Inc.'s website. Usually the Oracle of Runes 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\Oracle of Runes directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Oracle of Runes 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\Oracle of Runes\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Oracle of Runes 2.0's primary file takes about 3.17 MB (3319232 bytes) and is called Runes.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Oracle of Runes 2.0. They take about 3.23 MB (3391980
bytes) on disk.
- Runes.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This info is about Oracle of Runes 2.0 version 2.0
Oracle of Runes 2.0 is an application offered by the software company Soleau Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Oracle of Runes 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Oracle of Runes 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Oracle of Runes 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oracle of Runes 2.0". The Oracle of Runes 2.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Oracle of Runes 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Oracle of Runes 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oracle of Runes 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.soleau.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\Oracle of Runes\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oracle of Runes 2.0.
8. After removing Oracle of Runes 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Oracle of Runes 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oracle of Runes 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oracle of Runes 2.0 by Soleau Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Oracle of Runes 2.0 by Soleau Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oracle of Runes 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 18:36:21.690