You can find below details on how to uninstall Oracle Messenger for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Oracle Messenger from your computerOracle Corporation
. Further information on Oracle Corporation can be seen here
. Oracle Messenger is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\Messenger directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Oracle Messenger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\Messenger\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named OracleMessenger.exe and occupies 700.00 KB (716800 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Oracle Messenger. They take about 6.51 MB (6823574
bytes) on disk.
- cnsrun.exe (11.50 KB)
- fatal.exe (56.00 KB)
- OracleMessenger.exe (700.00 KB)
- setup.exe (5.76 MB)
Oracle Messenger is a program offered by the software company Oracle Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Oracle Messenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Oracle Messenger from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oracle Messenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oracle Messenger". The Oracle Messenger app will be found very quickly. After you click Oracle Messenger in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Oracle Messenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oracle Messenger.
8. After uninstalling Oracle Messenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oracle Messenger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oracle Messenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oracle Messenger by Oracle Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Oracle Messenger by Oracle Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oracle Messenger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 05:06:45.350