Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version from your systemOracle
. Further information on Oracle can be seen here
. Detailed information about Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version can be seen at http://www.oracle.com
. Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\av directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version is C:\Program Files (x86)\av\uninstall\Deinstallieren.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.54 MB (5812736 bytes) on disk and is named avwin.exe.
The executables below are part of Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version. They take an average of 8.67 MB (9086416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avwin.exe (5.54 MB)
- avxsetup.exe (61.50 KB)
- demo2.exe (174.00 KB)
- ftype.exe (50.50 KB)
- InstallPdfPrintDriver.exe (276.00 KB)
- mfcmark.exe (146.50 KB)
- MFU.exe (89.50 KB)
- outtext.exe (53.00 KB)
- smplview.exe (15.00 KB)
- vcavx.exe (50.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (30.20 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.40 KB)
- Deinstallieren.exe (120.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version versions:
Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version is an application offered by Oracle. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version or simply click the Search field and type in "Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version". If it exists on your system the Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version app will be found very quickly. After you click Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oracle.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\av\uninstall\Deinstallieren.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version.
8. After uninstalling Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version by Oracle from your PC, nor are we saying that Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version by Oracle is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Oracle AutoVue, Desktop-Version supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:43:52.430