Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment
You can find on this page details on how to remove Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment from your PCOracle
. You can read more on Oracle or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment can be found at http://www.oracle.com
. Usually the Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AV folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment is C:\Program Files (x86)\AV\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named autovue.exe and occupies 42.00 KB (43008 bytes).
The executables below are part of Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment. They take an average of 198.59 MB (208236459
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autovue.exe (42.00 KB)
- InstallPdfPrintDriver.exe (1.58 MB)
- VBExample.exe (23.50 KB)
- VBExample.vshost.exe (14.50 KB)
- InstallDesktopDeployment.exe (194.89 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.28 KB)
- java.exe (145.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (145.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.28 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.28 KB)
- klist.exe (33.28 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.28 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.28 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.28 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.28 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.28 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.28 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.28 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.28 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This page is about Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment versions please click below:
Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment is a program offered by Oracle. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment". The Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment program will be found automatically. When you click Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oracle.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AV\uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment.
8. After removing Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment by Oracle from your PC, nor are we saying that Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment by Oracle is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oracle AutoVue Desktop Deployment in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-20 13:00:09.240