Opzione Sicurezza Internet
How to uninstall Opzione Sicurezza Internet from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Opzione Sicurezza Internet for Windows. It was developed for Windows by F-Secure Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on F-Secure Corporation. Opzione Sicurezza Internet is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Opzione Sicurezza Internet folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Opzione Sicurezza Internet is "C:\Program Files\Opzione Sicurezza Internet\\fsuninstall.exe" --operatorID 4730505. trigger.exe is the Opzione Sicurezza Internet's main executable file and it takes around 135.55 KB (138808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Opzione Sicurezza Internet. They take about 4.72 MB (4951192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (55.55 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (179.55 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (747.55 KB)
- fslauncher.exe (131.55 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (403.55 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (63.55 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (127.55 KB)
- fs_hotfix_handler.exe (131.55 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (179.55 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (115.55 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (20.55 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (155.55 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (383.55 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (471.55 KB)
- fs_upgrade_notifier.exe (375.55 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (123.55 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (31.05 KB)
- trigger.exe (135.55 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (539.55 KB)
- fscuif.exe (79.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Opzione Sicurezza Internet version 1.71.340.0
only. Click on the links below for other Opzione Sicurezza Internet versions:
A way to erase Opzione Sicurezza Internet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Opzione Sicurezza Internet is a program marketed by F-Secure Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Opzione Sicurezza Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Opzione Sicurezza Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Opzione Sicurezza Internet". The Opzione Sicurezza Internet program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Opzione Sicurezza Internet in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Opzione Sicurezza Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Opzione Sicurezza Internet.
8. After removing Opzione Sicurezza Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Opzione Sicurezza Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Opzione Sicurezza Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Opzione Sicurezza Internet:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Opzione Sicurezza Internet by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Opzione Sicurezza Internet by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Opzione Sicurezza Internet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-15 09:17:05.253