Optus Mobile Broadband
You can find on this page details on how to remove Optus Mobile Broadband for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Optus Mobile Broadband on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband. Optus Mobile Broadband's main file takes around 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and is named Optus Mobile Broadband.exe.
Optus Mobile Broadband installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.83 MB (8208200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (265.34 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (338.84 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Optus Mobile Broadband.exe (503.00 KB)
- PCUIDETECT.exe (69.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (529.85 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.32 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.015.02.01.74
of Optus Mobile Broadband. You can find below a few links to other Optus Mobile Broadband releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Optus Mobile Broadband
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Optus Mobile Broadband
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Optus Mobile Broadband
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Optus Mobile Broadband_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Optus Mobile Broadband_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optus Mobile Broadband
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optus Mobile Broadband\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optus Mobile Broadband\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optus Mobile Broadband\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optus Mobile Broadband\UninstallString
Optus Mobile Broadband is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Optus Mobile Broadband or simply click the Search field and type in "Optus Mobile Broadband". The Optus Mobile Broadband program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Optus Mobile Broadband in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Optus Mobile Broadband, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optus Mobile Broadband:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Optus Mobile Broadband.
8. After uninstalling Optus Mobile Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Optus Mobile Broadband which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optus Mobile Broadband using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Optus Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Optus Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optus Mobile Broadband in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 04:34:12.087