Optus Mini WiFi Modem
Optus Mini WiFi Modem is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Optus Mini WiFi Modem from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Detailed information about Optus Mini WiFi Modem can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mini WiFi folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mini WiFi\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Optus Mini WiFi Modem. The application's main executable file has a size of 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) on disk and is titled Optus Mini WiFi Modem.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Optus Mini WiFi Modem. They occupy 1.37 MB (1432807
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Optus Mini WiFi Modem.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.73 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (264.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (346.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
This page is about Optus Mini WiFi Modem version 1.01.00.74
only. For other Optus Mini WiFi Modem versions please click below:
Optus Mini WiFi Modem is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Optus Mini WiFi Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Optus Mini WiFi Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optus Mini WiFi Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "Optus Mini WiFi Modem". The Optus Mini WiFi Modem app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Optus Mini WiFi Modem in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Optus Mini WiFi Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optus Mini WiFi Modem:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mini WiFi\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Optus Mini WiFi Modem.
8. After removing Optus Mini WiFi Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Optus Mini WiFi Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Optus Mini WiFi Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Optus Mini WiFi Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Optus Mini WiFi Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optus Mini WiFi Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:31:38.980