Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0
Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 from your computerOrban
. Open here
for more information on Orban. More data about the app Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 can be found at http://www.orban.com
. Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orban\Optimod 9300 PC Remote folder, regulated by the user's option. Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orban\Optimod 9300 PC Remote\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled 9300PC.exe and its approximative size is 1.93 MB (2027520 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0. They occupy 2.69 MB (2819402
bytes) on disk.
- 9300PC.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
- update.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 93001.0
of Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0.
Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 is a program released by the software company Orban. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.orban.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orban\Optimod 9300 PC Remote\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0.
8. After removing Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 by Orban from your computer, nor are we saying that Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 by Orban is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Optimod 9300 PC Remote v1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 08:59:36.443