Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 from your computerOrban
. Go over here
for more info on Orban. More information about the app Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 can be seen at http://www.orban.com
. Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Orban\Optimod 8382 PC Remote folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Orban\Optimod 8382 PC Remote\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.05 MB (2150400 bytes) on disk and is titled 8382PC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1. They take 2.81 MB (2942282
bytes) on disk.
- 8382PC.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
- update.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 83821.1
of Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1.
Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 is a program by Orban. Some computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 program will be found automatically. After you select Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orban.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Orban\Optimod 8382 PC Remote\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1.
8. After uninstalling Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 by Orban from your computer, we are not saying that Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 by Orban is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Optimod 8382 PC Remote v1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-30 04:51:29.970