Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 from your computerOrban
. More information on Orban can be seen here
. Please open http://www.orban.com
if you want to read more on Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 on Orban's page. Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Orban\Optimod 5700i PC Remote folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Orban\Optimod 5700i PC Remote\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0. 5700iPC.exe is the Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.00 MB (3149824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0. They take about 3.80 MB (3987742
bytes) on disk.
- 5700iPC.exe (3.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- update.exe (120.00 KB)
The current page applies to Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 version 57002.0
Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 is a program marketed by the software company Orban. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0". If it exists on your system the Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orban.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orban\Optimod 5700i PC Remote\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0.
8. After removing Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 by Orban from your PC, we are not saying that Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 by Orban is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optimod 5700i PC Remote v2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-03 00:50:35.500