Opticodec Remote 1.24
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Opticodec Remote 1.24 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Opticodec Remote 1.24 from your computerOrban Europe GmbH
. More info about Orban Europe GmbH can be read here
. Please follow http://www.orban-europe.com
if you want to read more on Opticodec Remote 1.24 on Orban Europe GmbH's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Orban\OpticodecRemote folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Opticodec Remote 1.24 is C:\Program Files\Orban\OpticodecRemote\unins000.exe. OptiRemote.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) on disk.
Opticodec Remote 1.24 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.14 MB (1194330
bytes) on disk:
- OptiRemote.exe (500.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.34 KB)
This web page is about Opticodec Remote 1.24 version 184.108.40.206
Opticodec Remote 1.24 is a program by the software company Orban Europe GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Opticodec Remote 1.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Opticodec Remote 1.24 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Opticodec Remote 1.24 or simply click the Search field and type in "Opticodec Remote 1.24". The Opticodec Remote 1.24 program will be found very quickly. When you click Opticodec Remote 1.24 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Opticodec Remote 1.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opticodec Remote 1.24:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orban-europe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orban\OpticodecRemote\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Opticodec Remote 1.24.
8. After removing Opticodec Remote 1.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Opticodec Remote 1.24 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Opticodec Remote 1.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Opticodec Remote 1.24 by Orban Europe GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Opticodec Remote 1.24 by Orban Europe GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Opticodec Remote 1.24 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 16:50:48.930