OptiTune Client is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OptiTune Client from your PCBravura Software LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bravura Software LLC. More information about the program OptiTune Client can be found at http://www.bravurasoftware.com/optitune/
. OptiTune Client is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bravura\Optitune\ServiceClient folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall OptiTune Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bravura\Optitune\ServiceClient\OTService.exe" /uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled OTService.exe and occupies 4.70 MB (4928496 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside OptiTune Client. They take about 16.44 MB (17243584
bytes) on disk.
- BVScript.exe (2.28 MB)
- OTService.exe (4.70 MB)
- RemoteServer.exe (3.26 MB)
- SupportCenter.exe (6.21 MB)
The current page applies to OptiTune Client version 3.0
OptiTune Client is a program by Bravura Software LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall OptiTune Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall OptiTune Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OptiTune Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "OptiTune Client". If it exists on your system the OptiTune Client app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OptiTune Client in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OptiTune Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OptiTune Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.bravurasoftware.com/optitune/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bravura\Optitune\ServiceClient\OTService.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OptiTune Client.
8. After removing OptiTune Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OptiTune Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OptiTune Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OptiTune Client by Bravura Software LLC from your PC, we are not saying that OptiTune Client by Bravura Software LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OptiTune Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:41:36.170