OptiNest 2.28e is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall OptiNest 2.28e from your systemBoole & Partners
. More data about Boole & Partners can be seen here
. More info about the software OptiNest 2.28e can be seen at http://www.boole.eu
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiNest 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling OptiNest 2.28e is C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiNest 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.81 MB (1900544 bytes) on disk and is called OptiNest.exe.
OptiNest 2.28e installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.03 MB (2129920
bytes) on disk.
- OptiNest.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (224.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of OptiNest 2.28e.
OptiNest 2.28e is a program offered by Boole & Partners. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase OptiNest 2.28e is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OptiNest 2.28e from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OptiNest 2.28e or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OptiNest 2.28e". If it is installed on your PC the OptiNest 2.28e application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OptiNest 2.28e in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OptiNest 2.28e, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OptiNest 2.28e:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boole.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiNest 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OptiNest 2.28e.
8. After uninstalling OptiNest 2.28e, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OptiNest 2.28e that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OptiNest 2.28e using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OptiNest 2.28e by Boole & Partners from your PC, we are not saying that OptiNest 2.28e by Boole & Partners is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OptiNest 2.28e in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:41:14.343