You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove OptiNest 2.27c for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OptiNest 2.27c from your computerBoole & Partners
. Open here
for more information on Boole & Partners. More details about the software OptiNest 2.27c can be seen at http://www.boole.eu
. OptiNest 2.27c is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiNest 2 directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiNest 2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OptiNest 2.27c. OptiNest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.80 MB (1883136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in OptiNest 2.27c. They occupy 2.01 MB (2108416
bytes) on disk.
- OptiNest.exe (1.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (220.00 KB)
This info is about OptiNest 2.27c version 18.104.22.168
OptiNest 2.27c has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall OptiNest 2.27c from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Boole & Partners\OptiNest 2
OptiNest 2.27c is an application released by the software company Boole & Partners. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase OptiNest 2.27c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase OptiNest 2.27c from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OptiNest 2.27c or simply click the Search feature and type in "OptiNest 2.27c". If it exists on your system the OptiNest 2.27c app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OptiNest 2.27c in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OptiNest 2.27c, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OptiNest 2.27c:
- The software company is: http://www.boole.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiNest 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OptiNest 2.27c.
8. After uninstalling OptiNest 2.27c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OptiNest 2.27c which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OptiNest 2.27c with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OptiNest 2.27c by Boole & Partners from your PC, nor are we saying that OptiNest 2.27c by Boole & Partners is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OptiNest 2.27c in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 08:11:41.610