OptiCoupe 5.03a is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall OptiCoupe 5.03a from your computerBoole & Partners
. You can find out more on Boole & Partners or check for application updates here
. More details about OptiCoupe 5.03a can be found at http://www.boole.eu
. OptiCoupe 5.03a is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiCoupe 5 directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiCoupe 5\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OptiCoupe 5.03a. The program's main executable file occupies 2.11 MB (2211840 bytes) on disk and is titled OptiCoupe.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with OptiCoupe 5.03a. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2416640
bytes) on disk.
- OptiCoupe.exe (2.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of OptiCoupe 5.03a.
OptiCoupe 5.03a is an application by Boole & Partners. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall OptiCoupe 5.03a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OptiCoupe 5.03a from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OptiCoupe 5.03a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OptiCoupe 5.03a". If it exists on your system the OptiCoupe 5.03a app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OptiCoupe 5.03a in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about OptiCoupe 5.03a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OptiCoupe 5.03a:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boole.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\OptiCoupe 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OptiCoupe 5.03a.
8. After uninstalling OptiCoupe 5.03a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OptiCoupe 5.03a that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OptiCoupe 5.03a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OptiCoupe 5.03a by Boole & Partners from your computer, we are not saying that OptiCoupe 5.03a by Boole & Partners is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OptiCoupe 5.03a supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:53:30.500